Fast Track Diagnostics Assays
Syndromically Grouped Real-time PCR Multiplex Kits
- Real-time PCR multiplex testing for infectious disease detection based on the syndromic approach
- Comprehensive diagnostic approach to a clinical syndrome
- Faster, better informed decisions while realizing time and cost efficiencies for clinicians
Lower Costs and Greater Efficiency
- Syndromically grouped real-time PCR multiplex kits
- Time, resources, reagents, and budget savings
- Single sample and test covers probable pathogenic causes—virus, bacteria, fungi or parasite—at the same time, in one run
- Clinically-relevant testing for viral, bacterial, and other types of infections
- Improved patient outcomes with a faster clinical diagnosis
- Covers major disease groups: respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, sexually transmitted infections, fevers and rash, meningitis, eye infection, immunosuppression, hepatitis, and tropical fever
Fast Track Diagnostics assays are manufactured by Fast Track Diagnostics Ltd. and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. Fast-track Diagnostics is a registered trademark of Fast Track Diagnostics Ltd.
CE-marked for IVD use in the EU.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.